The Center for the Development of Children
Puppy Class - Our 2 Year Old Program
Our Puppy Class is led by Wendy and Leanne
Wendy is the Lead Teacher. She enjoys photography, watching sports and hanging out with her son. She has been with the Center since 1987 working in all different classrooms. Her personal teaching philosophy is, "Children learn through play and experience. Our job is to make sure they are having fun while doing so!"
Leanne is the Assistant Teacher. When Leanne is not cheering on her girls from the sidelines, she enjoys being outside and staying active. She loves to read and is very creative. She joined our school in 2016 and loves being in the Puppy Class.
Our Puppy room has a two day minimum enrollment policy.
- 7:15 8:00 and 8:45 am Arrival
- 8:45-9:20 Free Play
- 9:20 Circle and snack
- 9:45 Free play, project, and Bathroom time
- 11:00 Clean up, 2nd circle "Me and My Family time", Stories and Music
- 11:15-11:45 Outside/Gross Motor time
- 11:45-12:20 Lunch
- 12:20 Goodbye Circle
- 12:30 Departure/Afternoon Enrichments