The Center for the Development of Children
Sandy's Pandas - Preschool for 3 Year Olds
We have one Panda room which is led by Sandy and Lauren
Sandy enjoys reading, hiking, crafts and spending time with her family. Sandy has been with us since 1997. Sandy's philosophy in teaching children is; "Every child should have fun while learning!"
Lauren enjoys baking, taking walks, reading and knitting. Her personal teaching philosophy is, "I treat every child they way I would want my own child to be treated."
Our Panda room has a three day minimum enrollment policy.
- 7:15, 8:00, and 8:45 am Arrival
- 9:00 Circle Calendar Helpers, Letter of the Week, Theme of the Month
- 9:20 Bathroom
- 9:40 Snack
- 10:00 Free play, project, and activities:
The room is open to the children for exploration and creativity. We also call up small groups of children to work on projects that incorporate different skills.
- 10:50 Circle Time #2:
ALL ABOUT ME theme, stories and music
- 11:00 Gross motor / outdoor time
- 11:45 Lunch
- 12:20 Circle Time #3:
Show and Tell
- 12:30 Departure / Afternoon enrichments